If you are looking for an how-to guide to seek help to view and edit photos stored in Google Drive using Google Photos on Android phone, you are st right place. In order to have photos in Google Drive that you want to view or edit using Google Photos, you can turn on this setting in Google Photos, here's how:
- Open the Google Photos app.
- At the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings.
- Turn on the Google Drive setting.
- If you edit photos in Google Photos, those changes will not show in Google Drive.
- If your account is through work, school, or other groups, you won't be able to turn this setting on.