Picasa Web Albums allows you to edit, organize and upload photos and videos to the web from your Mac computer. Picasa is owned by Google since 2004. Picasa Web Albums is now integrated into Google+ account. It allows you arrange your photos into albums and folders. You can share your photos and videos with your family and friends. You can upload high-definition (HD) videos to Picasa Web Albums. You can upload video up to 720p from Picasa to Picasa Web Albums.
Following are the steps to Upload Videos from Mac to Picasa Web Albums:
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload Photos and Videos" window opens up.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Add to an existing album".
- Select any one of the above 2 options.
- Click "Select Photos from your computer".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- If you want upload more videos then click "Upload more" located at bottom right of the window.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your Mac to a location in your Picasa web account.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.