SkyDrive or OneDrive is a cloud storage solution where people can store and share their photos, documents across multiple devices. SkyDrive allows you to access your photos, videos & files from devices like smartphones, tablets, desktop computers etc. SkyDrive offers storage space of 7GB absolutely free to all its users.
Here are the steps to upload videos from Android Phone to SkyDrive (Assuming that you have a SkyDrive account & the Skydrive app is installed on your phone. If not, please create an account and install the app before you proceed).
1. Open the "Gallery" on your Android phone.
2. Go to "Camera" option & select videos that you wish to upload.
2. Once selection is done, tap "Share" button located at the top of your screen and select "SkyDrive" from the list of applications.
3. Tap "OK" button to backup selected videos.
4. All the videos from your Android phone will now be safely uploaded to SkyDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”