You can upload photos and videos from your iPhone to PC using iPhoto, Image capture and much more. iPhoto is useful to import photos and videos from iOS devices, digital cameras, scanners and CD's. iPhoto supports most common photo and video file formats. If you check the box "Split Events" in iPhoto while importing photos and videos, it will create a new event for each grouping of images.
There are two methods to Upload Photos from iPhone to PC, they are:
A. Upload Photos from iPhone to PC using iCloud:
- Go to 'Settings' tab on your iPhone.
- Now tap 'iCloud' > 'Photos' tab.
- Now move the slider from left to right to turn ON 'iCloud Photo Library'. (If you are using iOS 8.1 and 8.2, then the setting is labeled "iCloud Photo Library [Beta]).
- Start Windows PC and Go to: https://www.icloud.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click on 'Photos'.
- Open the photo which you want to transfer to your PC.
- Right-click a photo and choose "Save Image As" option in Chrome or Firefox, or choose "Save Picture As" option in Internet Explorer.
B. Upload Photos from iPhone to PC using iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with USB cable.
- Now run iTunes. (If it does not open automatically).
- Now click on 'Device' tab.
- Select photos & check Sync Photos.
- Now select the destination where you want to Sync your photos.
- Click on 'Apply' button.