If you are switching from an iPhone to an Android one, you would surely want your Videos (and Photos) to be transferred. Or if you want to Transfer Videos to your friend’s Android phone from your iPhone, there is an easy way for the Transfer. If you are looking for a step by step Process, read on.
The steps are as follows:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable to one port. Connect Android phone with another USB cable to the other port.
- Now on your computer, go to ‘My Computer’ and under the ‘Portable Devices’ you can see two new drives. One would be your iPhone’s drive and the other would be Android’s drive.
- Open iPhone’s storage in a new window. Also open Android phone’s storage in another window.
- On the iPhone’s storage window search for ‘DCIM’ folder in which you would find the Photos and Videos.
- Now on your Android phone’s window, open ‘Images’ folder.
- From your iPhone’s storage, select the Videos you want to transfer and simply ‘Drag and Drop’ them to the Android phone’s storage. You can also ‘Copy and Paste’ the Videos.
This way you can Transfer your Videos from iPhone to an Android phone.