Picasa is an image organizing & photo sharing website. Picasa is a good place to backup photos & videos. It is easy to use and is accessible from anywhere in the world. If you have a Google account, you can directly access picasa. Picasa offers you 1GB free storage space.
Following are the steps to share photos from Picasa web (If you have signed up for Google+):
1. Go to https://plus.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
2. Picasa offers you 3 options to share your photos.
a) You can share the entire album.
b) You can share individual photos.
c) You can share multiple selected photos from the album.
3. Select any ('a' or 'b' or 'c') one of the options listed above.
4. Add a comment if you would like to add context to your photos.
5. Add names, Google+ circles or email addresses to share your photos.
6. Click "Share" button.
7. All your photos will now be shared.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.