Instagram allows you to share photos and videos to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Foursquare and more. You need to follow your friends to share photos and videos. If you want to share photos and videos with other people who are not using Instagram, then you can copy share url and send it to your friends via email. You just need to copy the sharable url and paste it into a compose mail box. If you are looking for a step by step process to share photo and videos from Instagram with others on Android phone, read below.
Here are the steps to Share Photos and Videos from Instagram with Others on Android:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Instagram" app on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram" app on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos and videos.
- Tap "3 vertical dots) located at below the photo or video.
- Select "Copy share URL" option.
- You will see a message "The photo's sharable link has been copied to clipboard".
- Open your "Gmail" on your Android phone.
- Click "Compose".
- Paste the copied URL and enter the email addresses of your friends and family members.
- Tap "Send" button.
- Your photo or video will now be shared with others.