Google Photos creates a link to your shared photo or video album. You can share your album with other people via a link. You can allow them to add their photos and videos to your shared album. When you select "Sharing Options" option on Google Photos, you will see "Share album" feature is turned ON by default. If not, you need to turn it ON to share your Google Photos shared the album. It allows anyone to see the album that you shared with.
Following are the steps to Share Google Photos Shared Album with Others on Computer:
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Main Menu i.e 3 horizontal lines" located at the top left the corner of the screen.
- Click "Shared albums" tab.
- You will see all your photo and video shared albums.
- Browse and select the shared album that you want to share.
- Click "3 vertical dots i.e. More Options" icon located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Sharing Options" option.
- Move the slider from left to right to turn ON "Share album".
- You will see a link to your album in "Link to Share".
- Copy the link and sign in to your Gmail account.
- Paste the copied link into your email, add an email address of the people and subject to share your shared album link.
- Click "Send" button.
- This is how you can share the Google Photos shared album with others on a computer.
Quick Tip to Prevent Photo loss Nightmare with PicBackMan
In the case of losing irreplaceable memories like treasured family photos, it can even be heartbreaking. Luckily, with PicBackMan backing up your photos to multiple services and cloud accounts is easier than ever before. PicBackMan can save you from the absolute disaster of losing your photos by safely backing them up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.