SkyDrive or OneDrive is a cloud storage solution where people can store and share their photos, documents across multiple devices. OneDrive allows you to access your photos & files from devices like smartphones, tablets, desktop computers etc. You can use OneDrive for personal or professional use. Here you can create, share & edit documents just like you do in Google Drive. OneDrive offers storage space of 7GB absolutely free to all its users.
Following are the steps to upload and share photos on SkyDrive:
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Once you have signed into your account, click on "Create" button & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name for your photo album. This is the folder where your photos will be uploaded.
3. Click on the folder you created. You will see an empty folder at the moment. It is because you haven't uploaded anything here.
4. To upload photos to this folder, click on "Upload" button located in the top menu bar. As soon as you click on upload button a "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos that you want to upload.
Process to share SkyDrive album:
1. To share a folder(album) with other people, simply mouseover the folder & checkmark the tiny checkbox located in the top right corner.
2. After you have selected the folder you will see a "Share" button in the top menu bar. Clicking on it will open sharing options.
3. There are 3 ways to share a SkyDrive album.
a) You can invite your facebook friends
b) You can invite people by email
c) You can share the link to your SkyDrive album with your friends.
4. Select the option that is suitable to you.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”