Picasa allows you to download all photos and videos without installing "Picasa Desktop Application" on your Mac. To batch download videos from Picasa Web, you need to go to your account and click 'Data Tools' and then click 'Select data to download' button. Now click 'Create archive' button and configure your data archive. Picasa will send you an email when the archive is ready to download. Once you downloaded videos to Mac, you can easily migrate them to iCloud Drive.
Following are the steps to Migrate Photos and Videos from Picasa Web to iCloud Drive on Mac:
Quick Tip Before You Migrate Photos and Videos from Picasa Web to iCloud Drive on Mac
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click your account name and then click "Account" located at right corner of the window.
- Click "Data tools".
- Click "Select data to download".
- Click "Create archive" button to configure your data archive.
- Click "Select all".
- Click "Create archive" button.
- You will see a message "We're preparing your archive & We will email you when the archive is ready to download".
- Click "Download" button.
- You will see an option to download archived file and when you will open it, you will see all original photos and videos inside it.
- Open "Finder Window" on your Mac.
- Click "iCloud Drive" located left side under the "Favorites" section.
- You can create a folder on your iCloud Drive to save migrated photos and videos.
- Open another "Finder Window" on your Mac.
- Browse your photos and videos which you have downloaded to Mac.
- Copy the videos and paste them into iCloud Drive's Folder.
- This is how you can migrate photos and videos from Picasa Web to iCloud Drive on Mac.
Photos & videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos/videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos/videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.