Here are the steps to Migrate Videos from Google Drive to iMovie on Mac:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Click "My Drive" button located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the videos which you want to download.
- Right-click the selected videos and select "Download" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos from the Google Drive.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to Mac.
- Open "iMovie".
- Click "File" menu.
- Select "Import" and then "Movies" option.
- Select the video which you want to import to iMovie.
- Select the default size for importing HD video. Choose "Large" option and click "Ok" button.
- Select a location to save the video file.
- You will see the option to add the video to an existing Event or create a new Event.
- If you are saving the video to the same drive, you will have the option to copy or move the file.
- If you are saving the video to internal drive from external drive, you will only have the option to copy the file.
- This is how you can migrate videos from Google Drive to iMovie on Mac.
Migrating videos from Google Drive to iMovie on Mac is easy. To do so, you need to first download videos from your Google Drive account to Mac and then import videos into iMovie. Once you imported videos into iMovie, you can edit, create trailers and beautiful movies at a stunning 4K resolution. You can even start editing on iPhone or iPad and finish it on a Mac. You can also share your edited videos to Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, iTunes and iMovie Theater.