A photo collage is probably one of the most creative way to share your photos. It is a wonderful idea to share a sequence of photos or photos around a theme ( color, occasion, vacation, holiday etc.). If you have Picasa, a photo editing & organizing tool, installed on your system, you can do a lot more than this.
You can play around with the editing tool in many ways, as the creative possibilities are endless. But creating a photo collage is the most easy and a fun way to play around with pictures.
Following we have listed step by step process to create a photo collage in Picasa.
1. Open Picasa application on your computer system.
2. Next and most important step is to identify images for your collage. They could be from an event, a picnic or a vacation. You can also make a collage by selecting photos around a color theme. Or just pick whatever you want.
3. Edit your photos in the library before you start creating your collage. You will not be able to edit them in the 'Collage tool'. So whatever editing you want to do, do it before hand.
4. The next important step is to select the size of your collage. The tool gives you many options to choose from. There is also a list of custom sizes that you can choose from.
5. Once you are done setting the images and have finalized their position click the ‘create collage‘ button in the top tool bar.
6. As soon as you click the 'Create Collage' button, Picasa starts saving it. The saving process can be slow if you have selected a lot of picture. Saving process. entirely depends on the number of photos. It can take 4 - 5 minutes, depending on the number of photos used.
Once r collage is ready, you can print it, gift it or just upload it to your Facebook, Flickr, Piccasa album usind Picasa uploader or any other third party uploader that you use.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”