If you want to install Picasa on your Windows PC, then your need Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7, 100 MB available hard disk space, 256 MB RAM, 1024x768 screen resolution or higher and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or newer version.
Here are the steps to Install Picasa and Upload Photos on Windows PC:
- Download "Picasa for Windows" on your Windows PC.
- Double-click the .exe file.
- A terams of agreement page opens up. Click "I agree" button.
- A "Picasa setup" dialog opens up.
- Choose a location on your computer to save the application.
- Click "Install" button.
- Click "Finish" to complete installation.
- When Picasa launches, set the folders for Picasa to scan and display photos.
- Open "Picasa" application.
- Click "Import" on the "Library" tab to open a file browser.
- Click "Pictures" located on the left-hand side to select your photos.
- Select the photos which you want to add to your Picasa library and then click "Open," or press "Ctrl-A" to select all the photos from the folder.
- This way you can install Picasa on your Windows PC and upload photos.