Photobucket is an image & video hosting website provided by Photobucket Corporation. It allows you to upload, download, edit, share photos & videos across multiple devices. You can easily embed Photobucket album in forums, blogs, MySpace by using the link. Photobucket gives you 4 types of links to share.
1) Email & IM - Share this link with friends and they will see the album that you see it.
2) HTML Embed - Use this code to embed the album into your blog, etc., as a slideshow.
3) Flash Embed - This code is used for Flash (uncommon).
4) Slideshow - Share this link with friends and they'll be taken to a slideshow of your album.
If you are looking for a step by step process to embed Photobucket album in forums and blogs, read below.
Here are the steps to Embed Photobucket album in Forums and Blogs:
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "Library" tab located at the top left corner of the window.
- You will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open an album where videos are located.
- Click "Edit setting" button and change Privacy to 'Public'.
- Click "Share" icon.
- Click "Link" tab.
- Turn ON "Easy Linking".
- Highlight a link fully.
- Click CTRL-C to copy to the clipboard.
- Click "Save" button to save your selection for the future.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.