Photobucket is a photo and video sharing website. Photobucket was founded by Alex Welch and Darren Crystal in 2003. Photobucket offers you 2GB of free storage space to upload photos and videos. When you download the Photobucket app on your iPhone, you get an extra 8GB of storage space. Those who need a larger storage space can upgrade to various available paid plans. Their plans start from as low as 20GB for $29.99 and as high goes as 500GB for $399.99 per year.
Here are the steps to download photos from Photobucket to iPhone:
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Photobucket app' installed on your iphone, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
- Navigate to the photos which you want to download.
- Tap the photos, you will see it in full size.
- Click on your iPhones menu.
- Tap "Download" button.
- All your photos will now be downloaded to iPhone.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.