Creating an album and uploading photos into the album in Photobucket is easy. To create an album, you need to add an album namme, privacy settings and place for the album. You can either create an album into your library or into the existing albums. When you create an album, you can upload photos and videos to it, download it, move or delete photos from the album and more. You can also share an album or select photos to share with other people.
Here are the steps to Create an Album and Upload Photos in Photobucket on Android:
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Photobucket app" on your Android phone from the Google Play store & launch it.
- Tap "Menu" (3 horizontal lines) located at the top left corner on the screen.
- Select "Your Library" option.
- Tap "+" icon located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Enter an 'Album Name', select 'Album privacy' and 'Create album in'.
- Tap "Check mark" icon located at the top left corner on the screen.
- Open an album which you have created.
- Tap "3 vertical dots" located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Select "Upload Photos" option.
- You will see the media library from your Android phone.
- Select the photos which you want to upload.
- Tap "Upload" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- This is how you can create an album and upload photos in Photobucket.