Dropbox is a cloud storage service which keeps your photos, videos and files safe and synced. It allows you to share photos, videos and files to social network sites. You can share your large video to family and friends with a simple link. You can share large files with anyone even if they don't have Dropbox account. To learn how to backup videos from Dropbox to Google Photos on Android phone, check out the steps below.
Here are the steps to Backup Videos from Dropbox to Google Photos on Android:
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download and install Google Photos app on your Android Phone from the App store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Dropbox App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Select the video that you want to backup.
- Tap or long press your video.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Export" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Google Photos".
- A "Upload to Photos" window opens up.
- Tap "Upload" button.
- This way your video will be backed up to Google Photos.