Box is an online video & photo backup solution which allows you to backup photos, videos & important files to cloud storage to access them from anywhere. Box allows you to view more than 100 types of files including photos & videos. Box has viewing capabilities i.e Print, zoom out, zoom in & Full screen. It also allows you to share your photos & videos with other people. When you share a link with other people via email, they can just click on the link & open it in web browser. There is no need to sign in, download or open other application or software.
Here are the steps to Backup Video Folder from Box to Dropbox on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have "Box app" installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Tap "Box app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Open the video folder which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "Send a link" option.
- A "Share" window opens up. Tap "Send link" button.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Dropbox" option.
- Choose a location & tap "Add" button.
- Enter the new file name & tap "Ok" button.
- Your Box video folder will now be backed up to Dropbox.
Note: You will get a .txt file in to Dropbox account. When you open the file, you will see a link. Copy the link & open it in your web browser. You will see your photo folder from Box account.