Picasa in a Digital photo & video organizer designed to organize and edit digital photos and videos. It is a photo sharing website as well. Picasa was originally created by Lifescape, Inc. in 2002. It was later acquired by Google in 2004. Picasa offers an array of features to its users. Right from importing, to tracking, facial recognition, tagging, sorting and several editing facilities. Picasa allows you to organize, edit and share photos online.
Uploading photos to Picasa is really easy.
1. Login to Picasa with your Google email address and password.
2. Choose any existing album or create a new one if required..
3. Click on “Add photos”.
4. Click on “Select photos from your computer”
5. Select the photos you want to upload and click on “Open”. You can select multiple photos to upload to Picasa. Just hold “Ctrl” button on your keyboard as you click on the photos you want to upload. You can also drag-and-drop photos from your computer.
6. The images will be uploaded. If you upload large quantity of photos, The process may slow down. The speed depends on your internet connection.
7. Once uploaded, then you can edit captions if you wish to.
8. Click ok when done.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”