With an Android smartphone in hand equipped with a decent camera, who can resist clicking photos every now & then. We can't, can you? Well, we guess not. Every now and then we come across something that we wish to capture & without giving a second thought we do capture it. Sometime later when you browse through your photo gallery you find 100s and 100s of photos. What do you do then? Just keep them as it is or would like to backup before any kind of accidental deletion, phone damage happens.
If you ask us, we would certainly back them up on cloud. If you too thinking the same, here is a quick guide on how to backup backup Android photos to Dropbox automatically
1. If you don’t have Dropbox app on your phone, download it from ‘Google Play Store’. Don’t worry about the cost, it is free.
2. If you have an existing account then sign in or else create a new account.
3. During the initial setup, Dropbox will prompt you to setup your automatic photo backups. Choose any of the two options available i.e. upload photos on your data connection and WiFi, or only WiFi.
4. There’s also an option to go ahead and upload your current photos on your device to Dropbox.
5. All of your backed up photos are stored in a ‘Camera Uploads’ folder in your Dropbox account. You can access your account from Dropbox app or from any other browser on any device.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”