Box is a cloud storage service which was founded in March 2005. It allows you to backup photos, videos & files to cloud storage & access them from anywhere in the world. By using Box app, you can create & upload files and/or folders to your Box account and organize them from anywhere. It allows you to view your photo & video files online in Box Android app. There is no need to download your photos & videos to preview. Box allows you to view all kinds of file types including photos, videos, PDF, Word, Excel, AI, EPS, PSD and much more.
Following are the steps to Backup Photo Folder from Box to Dropbox on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have "Box app" installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Tap "Box app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Open the photo folder which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "Send a link" option.
- A "Share" window opens up. Tap "Send link" button.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Dropbox" option.
- Choose a location & tap "Add" button.
- Enter the new file name & tap "Ok" button.
- Your Box photo folder will now be backed up to Dropbox.
Note: You will get a .txt file in to Dropbox account. When you open the file, you will see a link. Copy the link & open it in your web browser. You will see your photo folder from Box account.