Google Drive is a cloud storage service by Google. Google Drive offer users 5GB of free storage space to store photos, videos, and documents. Users can upgrade their free 5GB account to a paid monthly subscription plan for more storage space. Google Drive can work with any platform. Below process is given to backup photos to Google Drive according to your needs.
Here are the steps to backup android photos to google drive:
- First, you need to login to your Gmail account to your android device.
- Now open the Google Drive application.
- You will have to click on the ‘Menu’ bar at the top left corner.
- Select ‘Settings’ tab from the Menu bar.
- Now click on ‘Auto Add’ to add all your photos automatically to Google Drive.