Google Photos is a gallery app that stores your photos and videos to Google Drive. To begin adding Google Photos to your Windows 10 Photos app, you must have Google Drive installed on your Machine. So, if you haven't yet installed Google Drive, install it and then begin the adding process. Google Drive will enable you to add Google Photos to Windows 10 Photos App.
- Launch ‘Google Drive’ app, hit the ‘Gear’ icon visible in the upper right-hand corner and choose the ‘Settings’ option under it.
- In the settings window, scroll down to find ‘Create a Google Photos folder’ option and enable it. Wait for a few minutes as the Google Photos folder gets added to your Google Drive.
- Make sure that you have selected ‘Google Photos folder’ as one of the folders if you’ve enabled selective sync option in Google Drive on your PC or a Desktop.
- Now, open the Windows 10 Photos App and navigate the mouse cursor in the upper right corner of the app window.
- Now, click on the 3 dots menu and select settings option available under it. Thereafter, scroll down to the ‘Sources’ section and click ‘Add a folder’ option.
- Now from the 'Select Folder' window, select ‘Google Photos’ folder visible under Google Drive folder.
- Finally, click ‘Add this folder to Pictures’ and wait for few minutes for the folder to populate.
- Now all your Google Photos will appear under Windows 10 Photos App!