Want to add more photos to your album? But don't know exactly how & where to start from. Then you are at the right place. As you have an existing album set up, you can skip to the 'Add items to an album' section.
Following are the steps which will help you to learn how to add a photo to an existing album on iPad:
- Create Album: Click on '+' icon then give a name to your album & tap 'Save' button.
- Select the items which you want to add to the album & click on 'Done'.
- Add Photos to Album: Whenever we view the thumbnails, click on the arrow > select items > Done.
- Now go to Manage album > Edit.
- You can rename an album by clicking on the album name & entering a new name. You can also rearrange the albums by dragging them and placing it wherever you want. And if you wish to delete an album then click on x.
Only an album is created on iPad, you can be renamed or deleted. And all the albums created on iPad aren’t synced back to your computer.