If you are new to photography and have just begun to click, here are some tips you can consider reading. To start with, just remember one thing, that it is up to you how you compose a shot. You should have that creative eye to capture amazing pictures. Don't just blindly follow anyone. Learn and develop the skill to see the uncommon.
1.Take your camera along where ever you go: Well, many people won't agree to this point and might say that it is impractical to carry camera every where. But, if you seriously want to become a photographer, then you should carry it along. You never know when you might get to see something that is worth a capture.
2. Ask people: When you go out with your camera and visit a busy park or a busy street, never hesitate to ask people if you can photograph them.
3. Use a plain and simple backgrounds for your pictures. In order to keep all the limelight on your subject, do not distract viewer by putting something bold and tacky in your backgrounds. Use simple, plain and subtle backgrounds for your pictures.
4. Move your subject from middle to a little left or right side. This is what the rule-of-thirds say. In order to compose a better picture, move your subject little left or right. along the grid lines.
5. Know you flash range. If you take pictures beyond your flash range, they will look too dark. In most of the cameras the flash range is approximately 15 feet away. So position your subject within this range and then click.
6. Move closer to the subjects who are smaller than a car. Filling the frame / picture area should be your goal.
7. You can use flash outdoors in sunlight. At times, bright sunlight over the head causes deep facial shadows. You can eliminate this by using flash. Flash lightens the facial shadow. Review the results on your camera display screen and then set the flash power (fill-flash or full-flash) accordingly.
8. The most important part of every picture is the light. If you don't like the way it is affecting your picture, move yourself or your subject. Or you can also experiment by changing your angle.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”