If you change or rename the photo folder after you have uploaded them to Flickr, PicBacKMan will not change anything on Your Flickr. They remain as it is.
However, if you rename folders before uploading them to Flickr, PicBackMan will create same folder on Flickr as you associate.
Let’s see it with example :
Situation 1: Renaming folder after uploading to Flickr
1. You uploaded three folders on Flickr i.e. A, B and C
2. After they are uploaded you rename them to ‘Ae’, Bee and See.
3. On your system the folders are ‘Ae’, Bee and See, but on Flickr the folder remain as A, B and C. PicBackMan will not rename already uploaded folders.
Situation 2: Renaming folder before uploading to Flickr
1. You wish to uploaded three folders on Flickr i.e. A, B and C.
2. Before you upload, you rename them to ‘Ae’, Bee and See.
3. And you upload these renamed folder on your Flickr account.
4. PicBackMan will create three folders on your Flickr account i.e ‘Ae’, Bee and See.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 130+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”