You can now move your entire Google Photos photos to your Google drive account effortlessly. PicBackMan’s migrated tool comes in handy when you have 1000s of photos to move from one service to another. Just provide your login details and specify the source and destinations account(s). PicBackMan does the rest.
Below we have a step-by-step process to show you how easy it is to move your Google Photos photos to your Google Drive cloud account.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Google drive & Google Photos accounts.
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Google Photos from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a Google Photos icon on the window and corresponding it various checkboxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Google Drive account, select the check box corresponding to Google drive icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Google Photos photos will now be moved to your Google drive.
Here’s the video tutorial that you can refer to
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 130+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”