How to move Picasa photos to Google Drive?
You can now move your entire Picasa photos to your Google drive account effortlessly. PicBackMan’s migrate tool comes in handy when you have 1000s of photos to move from one service to another. Just provide your login details and specify the source and destinations account(s). PicBackMan does the rest.
Below we have step-by-step process to show you how easy it is to move your Picasa photos to your Google Drive cloud account.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Google drive & Picasa accounts .
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Picasa from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a Picasa icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Google drive account, select the check box corresponding to Google drive icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Picasa photos will now be moved to your Google drive.