Help, guides and FAQ about PicBackMan to make your automated photo & video backups effortless.
Migrating your Flickr photos and videos to your Google Drive account is easy using PicBackMan’s Migrate tool. Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to migrate photos from Flickr to Google Drive.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Google Drive & Flickr accounts.
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Flickr from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a Flickr icon on the window and corresponding it various checkboxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Google Drive account, select the check box corresponding to Google drive icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Flickr photos and videos will now be migrated to your Google Drive.
Here’s the video tutorial that you can refer to