How to migrate Flickr photos to Google Drive?
Migrating your Flickr photos to your Google drive account is easy using PicBackMan’s Migrate tool. Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to migrate photos from Flickr to Google drive.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Google drive & Flickr accounts .
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Flickr from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a Flickr icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Google drive account, select the check box corresponding to Google drive icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Flickr photos will now be migrated to your Google drive.