Each one of us today uses a Digital camera that produces instant photos which we can print or share online. There are various photo sharing websites where we do all the uploading and sharing task. Flickr is one of those websites that allows us to upload a number of photos (to a limit) and share with friends and family. It is one of the most popular photo sharing platform in the space.
What we usually do is, we transfer photos from camera to the computer system and then from system to our Flickr account. Ever wondered what if the system’s hard drive crash or malfunction? All you are left with is a backup of all your photos in your Flickr account. So, how do you take a backup of all your Flickr photo albums in minutes? Find the answer below
Free Apps to Backup Your Flickr Photos in Minutes
- Backup Using Downloadr
- Backup Using FlickrFaves
- Backup Using PowerSnap
- Backup Using FlickrEdit
- Backup Using FlickrSavr – Works for MAC users
- Backup Using Flickr Backup – Works for Windows and Linux Users
- Backup Using Flump – Works for Linux, Windows and MAC users
- Backup Using flickrBuddy – Requires Microsoft .NET Framework to work
- Backup Using FlickrDown – Requires Microsoft .NET Framework to work
- Backup Using Flickrtouchr – Works for Linux and MAC users.