You have got your new iPhone, now you can easily transfer your old iPhone data to new iPhone with iCloud. First you need to backup your old iPhone photos to iCloud account. To backup photos from old iPhone to iCloud, open 'Settings' on your old iPhone. tap 'iCloud' and then tap 'Backup' option. Tap on 'Back up Now' located below the iCloud Backup option. Once you have backed up your old iPhone photos to iCloud, you can restore them to your new iPhone from iCloud.
Following are the steps to Transfer Photos from Old iPhone to New iPhone with iCloud:
- First backup your old iPhone photos to iCloud account.
- Once you have backed up photos to iCloud, power On your new iPhone.
- Slide your finger across the bottom where it says 'Slide to set up'.
- Choose your "Language" from the give choices.
- Select the "Country or region".
- Choose your Wi-Fi Network and enter password for it. If you don't have access to Wi-Fi, you can choose "Use Cellular" option.
- Select "Restore from iCloud backup" option.
- Sign into your iCloud account and tap "Next" button.
- A "Tearms and Conditions" window opens up. Tap "Agree" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- You will be asked to verify that you agree to them a second time. Tap "Agree" button.
- A "Choose Backup" window opens up. You will see your iCloud Backups.
- Type in iCloud passwords you're asked for and tap "Next" button.
- Now, iPhone is restoring your photos from iCloud.
- This is how you can transfer photos from old iPhone to new iPhone with iCloud.