iMovie allows you to share your videos and projects with others and other apps such as Facebook, Vimeo, or CNN iReport, YouTube and much more. If you want to share videos from iMovie using iCloud Photo Sharing on iPhone, then you need to set up "iCloud Photo Sharing" on iPhone. To set up "iCloud", open "Settings" on your iPhone and tap "iCloud" and then move the slider to turn it ON.
Following are the steps to Share Videos from iMovie using iCloud Photo Sharing on iPhone:
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
- Open "iMovie" on your iOS device.
- Tap "My Projects" button.
- Select the video which you want to share with others.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- Tap "iCloud" icon.
- A "iCloud" window opens up.
- Enter "Shared Album" name and tap "Next" button.
- Add contacts to share your video.
- Tap "Create" button.
- Enter the description to your video and tap "Post" button.
- This way you can share a video with others using iCloud Photo Sharing on iPhone.
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.