Dropbox has a 'File Sharing' feature which allows you full control. You can place photos, videos and files in the file-sharing folder. If you collaborate others to that file-sharing folder, then others can access them easily. If you make any changes to files on one computer, then it will show up in the file sharing folders. To learn how to share Dropbox photo or video album with others on iPhone, check out the steps below.
Here are the steps to Share Dropbox Photo or Video Album with Others on iPhone:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the photo or video album which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Tap "Mail" option.
- Enter email addresses and description to share your photo or video album.
- Tap "Send" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- This is how you can share Dropbox photo or video album with others on iPhone.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.