iCloud Photo Library stores every photo and video you take, and keeps them up to date on all your devices. With iCloud Photo Sharing, you can share photos and videos with just the people you choose, and you can let them add their own photos, videos, and comments. iCloud allows you to publish and share Web journals and iPhoto slideshows as well. Here's how you can publish your iCloud pictures on the Web:
- Select your Web journal.
- If you wish to share a slideshow, tap “Projects”. Then select the iPhoto slideshow you wish to share.
- Tap the Upload icon.
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap to enable Publish to iCloud.
- Tap to enable Add to Home Page. This will list your Web journal or slideshow on a Home page.
- Note the link of the published iPhoto Web journal or slideshow.
- You can share the link either via a message, on your social networks, email it, or copy it on another app.
- Note that all of the above will require you to login to your iCloud account.