Moving photos and videos from Dropbox to iPhoto on Mac is easy. You just need to download Dropbox Desktop Application on your Mac and install it. Once you have installed, it creates a folder on your computer i.e. "Dropbox" folder. You will see all your Dropbox photos and videos into this folder. If you have iPhoto 7.0 or later and the latest version of the Dropbox Desktop Application, then you can easily import photos from your iPhoto Library to Dropbox.
Following are the steps to Move Photos and Videos from Dropbox to iPhoto on Mac:
Quick Tip to Backup your Digital Photos
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Dropbox Desktop Application" on your Mac from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "iPhoto" on Mac.
- Click "File" tab.
- Select "Import to Library..." option.
- A "Finder Window" opens up.
- Locate the Dropbox folder containing the photos and videos which you want to import.
- You can select the photos, videos or an entire folder. Drag and drop them into iPhoto viewing area.
- This way you can move photos and videos from Dropbox to iPhoto on Mac.
If you have treasured photographs, or you take photos of everything you like, you won't want to lose them. So, what is the best way to backup photos on an ongoing basis? In the back of your mind, you know you need to backup all of your photos. But where do you start? Here's how to backup your digital life: PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.