If you have private photos in your iPhoto, then iPhoto allows you to lock specific album. iPhoto provides you the feature to limit access to a library or album of photos to specific people. You can easily lock unwanted album access and protect your photos while maintaining network accessibility to authorized personnel. To do so, you just need to set a password on your iPhoto library.
Here are the steps to Lock iPhoto Albums:
Quick Tip to Prevent Photo loss Nightmare with PicBackMan
- Launch "iPhoto" on your Mac.
- Click "iPhoto" from the program's menu.
- Click "preferences" option.
- Click "Sharing" tab located at the Preferences toolbar.
- Check the box located in front of "Share My Photos".
- You can select an entire library or an individual photo album via the radio button.
- Check the box located in front of "Require Password".
- Enter the password into the text box.
- Your iPhoto album will now be locked and you can access it with the correct password.
In the case of losing irreplaceable memories like treasured family photos, it can even be heartbreaking. Luckily, with PicBackMan backing up your photos to multiple services and cloud accounts is easier than ever before. PicBackMan can save you from the absolute disaster of losing your photos by safely backing them up in one or more online accounts.