iPhone cameras are impressive, actually better than some of the point and shoot cameras available in the market. But if you love shooting with a DSLR or any other better camera, you can still edit your RAW images on your iPhone. Simply Transfer your RAW images to your iPhone and do the editing. Below is the process to import RAW or JPG images to your iPhone using the SD card adapter.
- Remove the SD card from your camera and place it into the Lightning to SD card reader, then connect the adapter to your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Photos app if it doesn't open automatically.
- Tap the Import tab. If you have many images on your card, your iPhone or iPad may take a few moments to display this screen.
- If you want to import every image or video you have on the card, tap Import followed by Import All; if you want to import selectively, tap individual thumbnails, select Import, and choose Import Selected.
- When the process is finished, you'll be asked whether you'd like to Delete the imported files off the SD card, or Keep them.
- You can now disconnect the SD card adapter and return the card to your camera, or continue importing more files.
Note : To transfer Photos to iPhone you'll need Lightning to SD card reader.