Many times you may wish to save photos from your iPhone to your PC. Perhaps, you wish to use one of those photos as wallpaper on your PC or maybe simply because your phone memory is full you may want to transfer the photos from your iPhone to your PC. There are varieties of ways in which this transfer can be made. This article shows how to get it done in different ways:
This is the simplest method as it does not involve any syncing, and you can directly import them. It can be done in following steps:
- Plug your iPhone 5 to your PC.
- Launch Picasa.
- Then click on the ‘Import’ option.
- Select your iPhone 5 device from the list of available device.
- On clicking it, you will be able to see the images in your device.
- Select the images you want get into your PC and click on the ‘Import Selected’ or ‘Import All’ depending upon whether you wish to import selected images or all the images.
- It is advisable that you create a separate folder for saving all these imported images.
- After importing, unplug your iPhone 5 device.
When you use Picasa for transferring the images, there is no need for installing any additional software on your PC.
Using Wireless Transfer App:
The requirement of using this app is just that your iPhone 5 and PC should be connected to same Wi-fi network.
- Download Wireless Transfer App and install it in your iPhone.
- Launch the app.
- At the bottom of the screen, you would notice an http address.
- Enter this address exactly as it appears, in the web browser on your PC.
- After pressing enter, you will see the list of all the images, photos, and videos that are stored on your iPhone.
- Just select the images you wish to save in your PC and download them.
Again this method does not require you to install any special software on your PC.Some of the other methods for saving pictures from your iPhone 5 to PC are:
- Using iCloud.
- Using the email.
- Using Dropbox.
All these methods are working and you can use any of the method according to your liking.