iCloud is a cloud storage for Apple users. It automatically keeps the backup of all your photos once you turn on the iCloud Photo Library. To learn how to backup your photos from your iPhone to iCloud, you need to follow these steps.
Here are the steps to backup photos to iCloud from iPhone Manually:
- Open the ‘Settings’ from your iPhone.
- Now scroll down & click on ‘iCloud’ which is placed just below ‘Privacy Settings’. If you are not sign-up to iCloud then you need to first sign-up using your Apple Id & password.
- Select the photos/videos you want to backup.
- Now scroll down & click on ‘Backup’ which is at the bottom of the iCloud menu. The photos and videos you have selected will be backed up.
Here are the steps to backup photos to iCloud from iPhone Automatically:
- Go to ‘Settings’ in your iPhone & click on ‘iCloud’ (if you are using iOS 8, 9 or any latest versions then go to ‘Storage’ tab then click on ‘Manage Storage’).
- Now click on ‘Backup’ Option & make sure that ‘iCloud Backup’ is turned on.
- Click on ‘Backup Now’ & wait till the whole backup is finished.
- After the whole backup is finished, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > then Manage Storage and select your device. This backup will appear in the details with the backup time & size.