Google Drive is a cloud storage service from Google, where a free account offers you a 5GB of storage space. And for people who are looking for a bigger cloud storage, Google offers them some paid plans to choose from. Their paid plans starts from as low as $2.49 per month for 25GB and goes up to $799.99 per month for a massive 16TB of cloud space. Google Drive is one of the renowned cloud storage service available to you. You can safely backup photos, videos, documents etc. onto Google drive. Google Drive is one place where you can safely backup your SmugMug photos using PicBackMan’s migrate tool. PicBackMan will directly upload photos from your SmugMug account to your Google Drive cloud storage without downloading them on your desktop computer. Here is a step by step guide to show you how easy it is to upload SmugMug photos to Google Drive account.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your SmugMug and Google Drive accounts .
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select SmugMug from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a SmugMug icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Google Drive account, select the check box corresponding to Google Drive icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your SmugMug photos will now be migrated to your Google Drive account.
Note that PHOTO and VIDEO upload shouldn’t be running. Also it might take time for migration to complete depending upon number of photos you have in your SmugMug account.
Here’s the video tutorial you can refer to
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services