If you are looking for an easy and simple file-syncing service to backup SmugMug Photos, then Box is the solution for you. Box offers you a 5GB of Free storage space and if you are looking for a bigger space, then they do have paid plans that start from as low as $9.99 per month for 25GB and goes up to $19.99 / mo for 50GB. Uploading your SmugMug photos to Box cloud storage can be a cumbersome task. How about doing it automatically? Yes, that true you can automatically upload all your SugMug photo collection to Box using PicBackMan’s migrate tool. Its easy, its automated and its effortless to you. Following we have a step-by-step guide to tell you how you can upload SmugMug photos to your Box account.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your SmugMug and Box accounts .
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select SmugMug from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a SmugMug icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Box account, select the check box corresponding to Box icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your SmugMug photos will now be migrated to your Box account.
Note that PHOTO and VIDEO upload shouldn’t be running. Also it might take time for migration to complete depending upon number of photos you have in your SmugMug account.
Here’s the video tutorial you can refer to