Migrating Flickr photos onto your Dropbox account is easy using PicBackMan’s Migrate tool. Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to migrate photos from Flickr to Dropbox.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Dropbox & Flickr accounts.
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Flickr from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a Flickr icon on the window and corresponding it various checkboxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Dropbox account, select the check box corresponding to Dropbox icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Flickr photos will now be migrated to your Dropbox account.
Here’s the video tutorial you can refer to