Migrating Flickr photos onto your Box account is easy using PicBackMan Migrate tool. Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to migrate photos from Flickr to Box.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Box & Flickr accounts.
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Flickr from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a Flickr icon on the window and corresponding it various checkboxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Box account, select the check box corresponding to Box icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Flickr photos will now be migrated to your Box account.
Here’s the video tutorial that you can refer to
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services