Migrating your Dropbox photos to Photobucket account is easy using PicBackMan migrate tool.
Here’s how to migrate Dropbox photos to Photobucket
- On Accounts tab, associate your Dropbox and Photobucket accounts.
- Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Dropbox from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
- In order to migrate photos to Photobucket account, select the check Photobucket corresponding to Photobucket icon.
- Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
- All your Dropbox photos will now be migrated to your Photobucket account.
Note that PHOTO and VIDEO upload shouldn’t be running. Also, it might take time for migration to complete depending on the number of photos you have in your Dropbox account.