Foursquare is a location based website specifically designed for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices. The Foursquare app is used by millions of users across the globe. Foursquare allows you to explore the city with the GPS on your mobile phone. You can also connect & meet friends along.
People find and rate new places in the city, so when you are there, you can actually explore places rated by others. Users can also share tips and their location with friends and followers by linking their account to Twitter and Facebook.
Foursquare is a mobile website designed for smartphone users to find nearby places that are discovered or reviewed by other Foursquare users. There are approximately 3.3 million registered users around the world. Recently Foursquare added a new feature where users can add photo of the place they visit. You can now save or backup these photos to other online accounts or your computer.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Foursquare account.
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Foursquare from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a Foursquare icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
4. In order to download Foursquare photos to your computer, select the check box corresponding to ‘My Computer’ icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Foursquare photos will now be downloaded to your computer.
Note that PHOTO and VIDEO upload shouldn’t be running. Also it might take time for migration to complete depending upon number of photos you have in your Foursquare account.
Here’s the video tutorial you can refer to
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services