How to use Flickr to share photos to Facebook?
There is a feature available on Flickr, enabling that would allow you to connect your Facebook account to your Flickr account. Using this feature you can easily share your Flickr photos with your friends on Facebook. After enabling this feature, every time you upload a public photo to Flickr, it will be updated on your Facebook timeline as well. To enable this feature, follow the process below:
Follow this process to share just one Flickr photo album to Facebook
- Go to https://www.facebook.com & sign in to your account.
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "You" button located at the top of the window.
- Click "Albums" button.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the photo album which you want to share.
- Click "Share" icon located at the top right corner of the window.
- Select "facebook" option.
- Enter names or email addresses of your friends & a message to share the link.
- Click "Send" button.
- Your photo album will now be shared to Facebook.
Follow this process to share every single Flickr photo to Facebook:
- Go to Flickr.com and sign into your account
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/account?tab=extend and click 'Connect'.
- Your Facebook account is now connected to your Flickr account. Which means that any photos uploaded to Flickr with privacy setting set as 'public' will be shared on your Facebook account as well.
Note: Only photos that have been uploaded as public will be shared on Facebook.