Google Drive users can upload documents, videos, images and audio files to view, edit and share with others. Following we have given the step by step process to show you how to upload and view files.
On your computer, you can upload from drive.google.com or your desktop. You can upload files into private or shared folders.
- Drag files into Google Drive:
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Open or create a folder.
- To upload files and folders, drag them into the Google Drive folder.
Use the Google Drive application for your Mac/PC
- Install the application on your computer.
- On your computer, you'll see a folder called "Google Drive."
- Drag files or folders into that folder. They will upload to Drive and you will see them on drive.google.com.