iTunes makes it easier to backup your iPhone, if you make an encrypted backup of your old iPhone using iTunes. You can quickly restore to your new iPhone faster. TO transfer your photos from old iPhone to a new one, you will need access to iTunes and a Lightning to USB cable. Following is the step by step process to transfer your photos to your new iPhone using iTunes.
- Make sure you're running the most recent version of iTunes.
- Plug your old iPhone into your Mac or Windows PC.
- Launch iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone icon in the menu bar when it appears.
- Click on Back Up Now.
- Click on Encrypt Backup and add a password.
- Back Up Apps, if asked.
Wait for the backup to complete before proceeding.
- Pick your new iPhone and plug it into your Mac or Windows PC.
- Slide to set up on your iPad.
- Follow the directions to choose your language and set up your Wi-Fi network.
- Select Restore from iTunes backup.
- In iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC, select **Restore from this backup*.
- Choose your recent backup from the list.
- If asked, enter your password.