Dropbox Carousel is a photo and video management app provided by Dropbox Inc. It is available on Android, iPhone and iPad. It allows you to backup, manage and organize photos and videos. It organizes photos by date, time and event. Basically, it backs up photos stored in Dropbox and automatically organizes them by time and location. You can easily transfer photos from Dropbox Carousel to OneDrive on Android phone.
Following are the steps to Transfer Photos from Dropbox Carousel to OneDrive on Android:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download and install "OneDrive" app on your Android phone from the Play store.
- Open "Dropbox Carousel" app on your Android phone.
- Tap or long press the photo or video and select other photos and videos which you want to transfer.
- Tap "Share" button located at top right corner of the screen.
- You will see 2 options i.e. Shared Album" and "Other Apps".
- Tap "Other Apps" option.
- Choose "OneDrive" app.
- A "Upload to OneDrive" window opens up.
- Tap "Upload" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- This way you can transfer photos and videos from Dropbox Carousel to OneDrive on Android.