How to share videos from Flickr to Facebook?
Flickr is a web-based photo management application which allows you to backup photos & videos to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. In March 2013, The Verge reported that Flickr had a total of 87 million registered members & people uploaded more than 3.5 million new images daily. Not only you can share your photos & videos with family & friends, but it allows you to pinpoint on maps where you took the photos & organize photos in sets or groups.
Following are the steps to share videos from Flickr to Facebook:
1. Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Once you have signed into your account, click "You" button located at the top of the window.
3. You will see all your photos & videos.
4. Click the video, you will see it in full size.
5. Click "Share" button located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
6. Select "Facebook" option.
7. Enter your Facebook username & password & click "Log In" button.
9. Click "Okay" button. You will see a message "Flickr would like to post to Facebook for you."
10. Click "Okay" button.
11. A "Share on Facebook" window opens up. Write description to the photo.
12. Click "Post" button.
13. All your videos will now be shared to Facebook.