Google Drive is an online cloud storage service provided by Google Inc. It allows you to backup photos, videos & important documents to cloud storage & access them from anywhere. Google Drive allows you to share photos, videos, documents & PDF files with your family, friends & co-workers. You can also share photos & videos to social networking sites like Facebook & Twitter by using Google Drive Android app. If you are looking for a step by step process to share Google Drive photos with others on your Android phone, read below.
Here are the steps to Share Photos from Google Drive with Others on Android:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select photos which you want to share.
- Tap "i" icon, you will see all details of the photos.
- Tap "Three vertical dots" located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Tap "Send" button.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Gmail" option.
- A "Compose" window opens up.
- Enter email addresses to share your photos.
- Tap "arrow" icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- A "Send message?" window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- All your photos will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.